Convertible Drapery in Baldwin - Grass
Convertible Drapery / Baldwin - Grass
Put a ring on it. Literally. Our Convertible Drapery not only works with any aesthetic, it can also be styled as a rod pocket or a casual style simply by eliminating rings. Now that’s happily ever after. This pale green color is timeless and perfect for any season.
- Our most affordable & flexible drapery style
- Easy to open and close when hung with rings; can also be hung directly on rod: 3” pocket fits rods up to 2¼” diameter
- Invisible hems, weighted corners, and quality white lining ensure panels hang beautifully
- Buckram stiffener in pocket prevents sagging
- Custom made in the USA
- Professional cleaning recommended or dry clean
- Rings and hardware sold separately.
Have Questions?Ask A Stylist
They say great things take time, and when it comes to handcrafting your custom decor, we have to agree. Still, we strive to get your custom pieces to you as soon as possible. Below is a general breakdown of expected ship dates (not including the shipping time itself).
- Throw pillows, bed skirts, duvet covers, and napkins: Custom made to order and ship from Loom in about 5 business days.
- Window treatments: Custom made to order and ship from Loom; roman shades within 14 days, natural woven shades within 14 days and drapery within 21 days.
- Fabric by the yard: In-stock fabrics ship 1-2 days after you order. Special order fabrics usually ship within 7 business days.
- Window hardware: Ships from our partner within 10 business days.
- Gift cards: Delivered to your email upon purchase.
Love Loom Guarantee
We believe you should love your home and every Loom piece in it which is why we will make every reasonable effort to ensure your satisfaction. Just how seriously do we take your satisfaction...
Incorrect Sizing And/Or Materials
If we make your order to the incorrect size, use the wrong fabric or simply make a mistake based upon your specified order instructions then we will fix it at our expense. That may involve us taking the piece back to our factory and reworking it until it is corrected. In some instances we may opt to completely remake the piece and re-ship it. Whatever it is, we will get it right just as you ordered it (as specified on your sales order receipt).
If we make the piece to your specification but you measured incorrectly let us know and we will work with you to try and change the piece so it can work for you in your space. Where we can find a solution which involves us elongating a length, widening a panel or altering the piece at our factory we will do so at no added charge to you (but for shipping). We usually can be creative in finding a solution. If there is no easy solution and we agree the piece needs to be remade then we will discount the on-site retail remake by 50%. (Offer valid for 14 days after delivery date and must be replacing the originally purchased piece.) We want you to love loom and not only share your satisfaction with our quality crafted products but also share your positive experience with our friendly Stylist Satisfaction Team!
Help us maintain our liberal return policy by ensuring your product is exactly as you’d like it before ordering. We can help you with that! Order free swatches to make sure you love your fabric, and contact a Stylist to find a measuring pro in your area, get guidance for measuring yourself, or for any other questions during the order process.
Order Correction Process
To request an order be corrected, please contact us. Unless we find the error is our mistake, clients will be responsible for the cost of return shipping and is responsible for any loss or damage to the returned item.
All corrections should be sent to:
1 Ace Street
Fall River, MA 02720
Customer's Own Material (COM)
Returns of COM product will NOT be accepted. In specific cases where product has been reviewed and it is deemed that there has been a workroom error an exception may be made. Please review our COM terms & conditions.
Custom orders may be canceled for a full refund within 24 hours of submitting the order. After this, we begin crafting your pieces, so any cancellations beyond this period may not be possible. If you need to cancel an order, please contact a Stylist as soon as possible.